About Me

My photo
Being an author is an amusing series of ups and downs. As a self-published writer, there are a lot of stories going on at once. A lot of stories means a lot of characters bouncing around and a lot of juggling. It's not easy being an author of fantasy in the real world, but I try to get by.

Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pins and Needles

Well, if you haven't check out Digital Digest yet... I'm hunting you down and forcing you to read it. Danielle opened it with a bang yesterday. Untouched is going to be incredible! 

But the title of this post is Pins and Needles you say? Really?

Well, my post goes up tomorrow at 6am Eastern and I'm as nervous as a whore in church. It'll be my first time posting as an "official" author and I'm hoping my post goes over well. So, stop by tomorrow and show your support!!

Share, share, share. The best books/stories spread by word of mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment